Securus Technologies is a Dallas-based company with offices in Carrollton, Georgia, Atlanta, Texas, and Allen. Securus began to offer solutions in 1986 as a benefit-oriented Technology Company providing services to American prisons. Get the latest news on Linkedin about Securus.
It has extended its clients to over 3450 correctional facilities with a total of 1.2 million inmates in only North America. The aim of Securus is to provide prisoners and the prison staff with necessary technological facilities by meeting the following set goals:
- Inmate self-service
- Public information
- Biometric analysis
- Managing products and services
- Emergency response
- Incident monitoring
In May of 2016, Securus released information that it has been legally approved and verified by the Better Business Bureau, (BBB) with an A+ ranking.
The Senior Vice-President of the company, Danny de Hoyos explained that they earned their A+ rating and accreditation by collaborating with BBB through the process diligently.
He added that BBB has legally verified that Securus provides fully equipped services and is the leading technology provider in prisons with over 1300 associates.
The BBB accreditation process requires meeting the following standards:
- Approaching business transactions with integrity.
- Protecting collecting data and marinating the privacy of their clients
- Attend to customers concern efficiently
- Following the set industry regulations and policies
- Having an open communication with their customers on the necessary business information such as guarantees and procedures
- Delivering the promised services and products
- Maintain a healthy buyer-seller relationship.
The Chief Executive of Securus noted that the accreditation by BBB discredits false accusations by their competitors. He complimented BBB for the integrity applied in their analysis process.
Securus has the largest in-house domestic call centre, housing 220 seats. The representatives answer calls in about 11 seconds. They have earned a 4.3 out of 5 customer review due to their achievement of answering 2.5 million calls monthly with a 99% call rate.